Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Winter with a splash of spring

For all 3 of you readers still out there, I will attempt to update the ole blog.  I have a photo stream that I post pictures to regularly, so I figure people don't really care about my blog anymore.  But I've been told otherwise, so I will attempt to catch up.

Within 2 weeks of moving in here in Amarillo, we got nearly a foot of snow.  The kids loved it.  I did not. But I tried to put on my "good mom" hat, and join in with their enthusiasm!
Thankfully, I thought this might happen, so I was prepared with snow pants, waterproof coats, hats, gloves and snow boots.  Thank goodness!

Less than a week later, it was 70 degrees.  It seems Amarillo is just as schizophrenic as Keller is!


 And the weather went back and forth like this until the middle of March.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pics are so awesome but I particularly love the one with William in the tree.