Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Family wedding

At the end of March, we headed to Oklahoma for the wedding of my last cousin on my dad's side to get married. Dylan and I were very close when we lived in Oklahoma as kids, so it was fun to be there to celebrate his wedding to Whitney.

First, I flew to Keller with the kids (Halle's first plane ride!!), so that I could drive up with my parents a few days early. The kids were ANGELS on the 1 hour flight.


One of the reasons I wanted to get to Oklahoma a few days early was to see Ashley.  Sadly, her grandmother had passed away, so she was in town for the funeral. We just HAD to get the girls together to start what will become a lifelong friendship:


On Friday Garrett, Lauren, Tasha, Trent, Paige, and Mailey all arrived for the wedding.  Christian and the girls were the only ones that didn't get to come.

The Hudson side of the family that made it to the wedding:

Siblings that dance and party together, stay together. :-)

 Dancing the night away!










What a great family we have!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Great pics. Love the comment about the siblings. We did have a good time.