Friday, June 5, 2015

Easter

We spent Easter in Keller with my parents, the Tracys, and the Blakes.  As always, it was super fun and action packed. We laughed. We played games. We ate at Rodeo Goat. We hunted eggs. We saw friends. It was a great weekend!
Lauren and Halle had some cuddles at Rodeo Goat:

The forecast was calling for rain on Easter Sunday, so we decided to hunt eggs on Saturday.  I don't know why, but I find it really fun to hide the eggs for the kids. As always, they had a blast looking for them, but mostly just gobbling up the goodies inside!
It was a little sad, as this is the last time the kids would get to hunt eggs at my parent's house.  They've been hunting eggs there for 7 years now, but sadly, they sold their house.





We all went to church together, and then came home for a nice yummy lunch.  The Oliphints came too, and it was so good to catch up with them...and of course, the kids were very excited to have some time with their favorite girls. 

Halle and Great Grandma:

Mimi and Halle:

The whole fam...minus Trent, Paige, Mailey, and baby Hudson

I'm not really one for the big hairbows on baby girls.  But, my mom bought this when Halle was born, and I have to admit, it's pretty darned cute.  It's so soft too!



It was a great weekend all together.  And it just happens it was our last time at their house.  It makes me sad, but wherever my parents end up, we'll create new family memories there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't post the concert on here for posterity.