Sunday, June 7, 2015

5 Months old and a bit of her brothers

At 5 months old (April 12), Halle continued to be a joy to all of us!
What she's up to:
rolling over both directions
laughing at her brothers
2.5 naps a day (2-3 hrs in the morning and afternoon, and 30 minutes in the evening)
sleeping 11-12 hours at night
Halle is SUCH a happy baby.  I thought Crew was the best baby, but I think Halle may have him beat.  She pretty much never cries unless she's hungry or sleepy.
and the newest trick, her exersaucer and johnny jump up:
 


And because I love her brothers, and they haven't gotten much "blogtime":

Crew discovered that he loves "flying"

And I'm pretty sure William is making fun of me:

Hudson cashed in "reading tickets" for this Lego set:

3 brothers, wrestling. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.  Not sure who it was this time!

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

All your kids are so precious!