Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The first 3 weeks...

We were here in Amarillo for about 3 weeks before we went back to Fort Worth for a visit.  It was good for me, as I had such a hard time leaving home.  So I knew that I just had a few weeks before I could see my friends, family, and church again. So for 3 weeks, here's what life looked like:

admiring this little beauty:

giving her snuggles:

learning:


Playing in the (LARGE) amounts of snow:

entertaining Halle:

Taking all 4 kids to Halle's 2 month well-check:

no such thing as too many pictures of Halle, right?


playing outside in the warm weather, in between bouts of snow:

practicing smiling:

daily exercise:

Friday night dinner/pizza:



more learning:

more cuddles:

Visiting the Amarillo Zoo:



bored while big brothers work:

William built a tree house:

Just goes to show you that you don't need to live a in a big city to stay busy! You just need 4 kids, a new town to explore, and dive into homeschooling for the first time.

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

Looks like things are going well!