Thursday, January 22, 2015

Newborn/Family Photo Session

Have I mentioned how much I love our photographer?  We have been using her since I was pregnant with Crew, and she's amazing.  She has a real eye for the perfect shot, and she has always been able to capture exactly what I've envisioned.  
For Halle's newborn session we decided to try a new place: the McKinney Cotton Mill.  It's this really neat abandoned Cotton Mill.  I like doing non-pristine places-- with most of the fan being boys, we just aren't fancy or formal! I couldn't have asked for better weather- it was about 70 degrees and beautiful! The kids cooperated (which is always a total wild card going into it), and the outcome was exactly what I was hoping for.

Here are my favorites.  Well, I actually kept out my favorite family pic and my favorite pic of Halle.  I'm mailing our Christmas cards/Birth Announcements this week, so I'd like for those pics to be a bit of a surprise.  :-)