Friday, December 12, 2014

DPP#12 - one month old!

I sure do wish I could pause time occasionally. It's ridiculous how fast time flies when you have a newborn. I can't believe Halle Kate is already 1 month old. Thankfully, she is growing slower than her brothers did at this age, so I'm getting to enjoy the "tiny phase" just a bit longer. But not long enough, if you ask me!

Halle is as sweet as she looks. She becoming more and more alert and interactive. I'm finally putting her down long enough for her to enjoy tummy time, and she even rolled over (from tummy to back) the other night. She is sleeping about 7hrs at night, and eating every 3 hrs during the day. 

William, Hudson, and Crew are loving having a baby sister around. And I think it's finally sinking in that we have another girl around the house!
December Photo Project 2014

1 comment:

Scott and Ashley said...

7 hours?? Whoa! Go Halle K!