Tuesday, February 18, 2014

SO excited

Things are about to get really exciting in about a month.  Well, I'M going to be really excited in about a month.  Dave's great Aunt Anne is handing down to me her precious baby grand piano.  I have always wanted one, but I wasn't sure if it would ever happen. Aunt Anne knew I loved her piano (She used to be a piano teacher, and she has 2 baby grand pianos), and I had told her that I would be thrilled to have it one day, if she ever wants to get rid of it. But, honestly, I didn't think it would happen.

A few weeks ago, I got the call from her, saying that she would like to give it to me.  Her house has sold, so it's time to clear out the house. So, we are about to clear some space, and make room for my dream-come-true!!

Dave's cousin, Lisa, sent me a pic today of the piano, since it's been a few years since I've seen it.




No comments: