Monday, February 24, 2014

Just Crew and me

I find myself not taking just Crew to do fun things, like I did with the older boys when they were little.  Perhaps it's because we are just so much busier these days, so I don't slow down enough to think about taking him to do these fun outings.  
Last Wednesday was such a beautiful day, so I decided to forget chores and errands, and take Crew to the zoo.  He was EXCITED. The whole way there, he kept saying "oo. oo."
He was most excited about the "efants":


The lion was lazy, and Crew was disappointed that he didn't ROAR like last time:

The Orangutans were particular entertaining- playing catch with the onlookers.  He would throw a small stick up to the people, and then point for them to throw it back.  He did this for awhile- it was hilarious!

The cheetahs were on the prowl!

It was a beautiful day at the zoo with my little guy!

2 comments:

Melissa Batusic said...

That's so sweet. I have to be really intentional with Allie too :)

Tasha said...

I've so put aside doing fun stuff....I'm thinking it is the weather. Love the FW Zoo! Looks like it was a great day to go.