Monday, February 3, 2014

Growing up (sniff sniff)

Crew is now 2yr4mo old. At this age, William and Hudson were both already in a regular bed (and William at 21mo).  For some reason, I have been extremely resistant to moving him into a bed.  The main reason being that I like having him contained (caged?).  But he has been DYING to 1)share a room with William and Hudson and 2)sleep in a big boy bed.

So today Crew and I moved the twin bed that was in his room up to the "sleeping room".  I told him that if he got out bed during his nap, he'd have to go down into his baby bed.

He was pretending to sleep:



I went in after about 15 minutes to check on him, and he was SOUND asleep.  We'll see how long it lasts..
It's crowded in there, but all 3 boys are so excited to share a room with each other.

No comments: