Thursday, January 30, 2014

Incident

Last Tuesday was a very warm day, so after the kids got home from school, they were playing outside. When they're outside, I'm usually in and out, depending on what's going on or what I need to be getting done. The door was open, so I could hear them, but I was upstairs printing something.  I hear crying from Hudson…I say "there better be blood with a cry like that!" Um. Hudson comes upstairs with blood streaming down his face.  Oops.

The gash was about 1/3 of an inch.  It's not the largest I've seen on one of my kids (William), so I wasn't for sure if we needed to get stitches. But, after consulting with my dr friend and Dave, we decided to go ahead and take him in since it was on his head. Don't want an ugly scar on that super handsome face!

The dr on call thought that glue would work nicely!

All glued up, and no worse for the wear!

They say these things happen in 3's, which seemed to roll true last year. Let's hope this is just a 1 time thing this go around!

No comments: